If you did not know, or forgot, October is Family History Month. Lisa Alzo at The Accidental Genealogist posted Five Ways to Celebrate Family History Month on her blog. What are you doing to celebrate?
Here are my top five ways to celebrate.
1. Share my family history with my children so they know more about their past.
2. Catch up on my scrapbooks.
3. Blog about my ancestors more often this month than last.
4. Find a few extra days to head into the city and research my ancestors.
5. Continue to educate myself so I may discover new resources to document my family’s history and tell a more complete story.
What are your top five?